Advertising Traffic Coordinator II
Memphis Memphis, TN 38103
Position: Advertising Traffic Coordinator II
Location: Memphis TN 38103
Duration: 6 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is a fortune 1000 company that provides residential and commercial services. The core services of the company include termite and pest control, home warranties, disaster response and restoration, janitorial service, professional home cleaning, furniture repair, and home inspections. It has 13,000 corporate employees and a franchise network that independently employs over 33,000 additional people.
- The role of the Traffic Coordinator in our in-house creative agency works with project leads across all marketing channels to ensure that creative projects are prioritized, assigned and delivered on time.
- You will manage multiple projects and have a key role in coordinating all phases of the creative process including design, copywriting, production and development to ensure that projects are delivered on time and meet all of their clearly defined objectives.
- If you are outgoing with excellent organizational skills, and are adept at managing priorities independently, we would like to work with you.
- Act as the central point of contact for all new job requests
- Work with creative director and copy manager to assign creative teams
- Set and lead all project kick-off meetings
- Traffic and monitor projects through our workflow to ensure all deadlines are met
- Define scope, ensure expected timelines and milestones are clearly indicated in digital work-tickets, lead communication, and escalate issues to stakeholders.
- Monitor bandwidth, and make adjustments as needed to ensure project goals are met
- Serve as liaison between project leads and the creative team
- Project manage initiatives such as, but not limited to, digital asset management solutions, process development, etc.
- Experience with workflow/project management tools. We prefer proficiency with Workamajig Project Management Software.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and be resourceful in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Power Point, Excel;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and positive attitude
- Proven teamwork skills, flexibility and can-do attitude
- Able to see other people's point of view and receive constructive criticism
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Communications or related field.
- 3-5 years of traffic or project management experience within design studio, creative department or agency environment
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Anjali @ email@example.com; 678-487-8560