Aerospace Structures Engineer
Davenport Davenport, IA 52806
Job Title: Aerospace Structures Engineer
Location: Davenport, Iowa - 52806
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Conceptualize, design, qualify, and document aircraft structural components and systems.
- Oversee and approve work by in-house and contract Designers and Analysts.
- Interfaces with internal and external customers to present design development outputs.
- Interfaces with procurement and manufacturing to facilitate transition from design to production.
- Review customer system requirements and lead decomposition to lower level requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering from an ABET accredited program.
- 5+ years of experience in Aerospace structural design.
- Design experience or familiarity with Catia V5 or Pro/E (Creo)
- Organizational skills and ability prioritize daily activities to meet department and IPT objectives.
- Ability to present complex results and material to a variety of persons including engineering, management, and customers.
- Good written communication skills, including the ability to read, write, and understand technical requirements and reports.
- A thorough understanding of materials, treatment methods, surface coatings and tempering.
- A thorough understanding of metal forming, machining, joining and related manufacturing processes.
- Ability to travel domestically in support of design review and qualification activities.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Jeff Kasula @ email@example.com - 415-200-4127