Agile Coach / Scrum Master with Devops Experience
Jackson Jackson, MI 49202
Job Title: Agile Coach / Scrum Master with Devops Experience
Location: Jackson, MI - 49202
About Our Client: Client Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises re-imagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 124,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 41 countries, Client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
- 12+ years of industry experience with at least 5+ years of experience working as Agile Coach / Scrum Master
- Someone who appreciates the depths of agile practices and principles and can help teams appreciate them, too
- Someone who can help management at all levels of the organization to understand the benefits of working agile
- Someone who has brought the ideas from professional facilitation, coaching, conflict management, and more, to help the team become a high-performance team
- Teach and facilitate stand-ups, planning and estimation, retrospectives, and so on, and have the responsibilities be handed over to Full Stack team
- Helping the team decide what they need to improve and which practices to try out
- Have regular coaching sessions with the individual team members, including the Product Owner, to help them on their agile journey
- 11 - 15 years Experience.
- We are looking for Agile Coach / Scrum Master with Devops Experience
- Experience in working in a Business DevOps teams
- Passionate about communication, group dynamics and coaching
- Not afraid to raise issues and drive change to remove impediments from your team.
- You'll be working with a world-class full stack engineers who love what they do
- You should have an insatiable appetite for learning new things and improving existing ones. If you're the right one for us, you pay attention to details and take great pride in your work.
- Experience in Agile SDLC especially Spotify Agile methodology and terminologies and related concepts
- Participating in frequent status meetings where the team members report to each other, commit to work and identify barriers
- Building and maintaining big visible charts to show progress and status fashioning appropriate tracking and performance metrics that encourage team work rather than individual competition
- Helping other people to adopt and adapt all these practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive and Passion to learn new technology and self-driven.
- Tech Stack:
- Technology Appreciation skills along with DevOps stack
- Promoting collaboration in challenging circumstances
- A learning attitude (proactive and learning from mistakes)
- Humility and assertiveness
- Guiding people without controlling them
- Detachment (ability to step out of a situation)
- Conflict resolution as learning (not negotiation)
- Encouraging creativity
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
ID : #ASK123
Bruce Kulkarni firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-606-9871