Houston Houston, TX 77001
Job Title: Agile Coach
Location: Houston TX - 77001
Duration: 6 months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Possess skills, techniques and documentation for use with teams in all levels of agile transformation stages and agile team types (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean).
- Coach and mentor teams to embrace and build an environment where continuous improvement of the development process is a constant focus.
- Perform the additional responsibilities of the executing Program/Portfolio Management and/or Chief Scrum Master and Agile Release Train Manager roles, along with coaching, mentoring and teaching responsibilities.
- Instill the thinking within teams that the common goal is to deliver outstanding software as fast as possible with quality.
- Raise and address issues to drive change and remove impediments from teams.
- Coach, manage and influence change at all levels of the organization to understand the benefits of working agile.
- Reach across organizational boundaries to work more collaboratively in support of agile adoption and transformation.
- Experience in Scaled Agile Framework
- Should be SAFe & SCP4+ certified
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vincent Gandra @ email@example.com