Hartford, Connecticut, US - 06105 Hartford, CT 06105
Job Title: Akamai
Location: Hartford, Connecticut, US - 06105
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Extensive working experience in Akamai API to make Akamai API Client
- Extensive working experience in Akamai API using Postman
- Extensive working experience in Akamai API using HTTP
- Akamai CLI
- Experience in Akamai configuration changes, pipeline customization for Akamai artifacts deployment.
- Strong working experience with (Content Delivery Network CDN), preferably with Akamai.
- strong understanding of Akamai products and services.
- Working experience in Internet and Web field.
- Basic understanding of Drupal is a plus which helps to troubleshoot Akamai Requests
- Knowledge of common Internet technologies, standards and protocols, including DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS. Identify technical risks and provide mitigation strategies.
- Work independently or lead small technical teams with development team to evaluate web architecture and deliver the appropriate integration solution.
- Ability to diagnose, debug and analyze complex multilayer web applications.
- Strong understanding of CDN Network and Setting up data lake, developing, architecture, product development, DNS, Production, application RISK, API strategy.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Nick Jones