Analyst Hortonworks Data Platform
Columbia Columbia, SC 29219
Job Title: Analyst – Hortonworks Data Platform
Duration: 12 Months (Potential for Extension)
Location: Columbia, SC - 29219
About Our Client: Client is a federation of 36 separate United States health insurance organizations and companies, providing health insurance in the United States to more than 106 million people, also act as administrators of Medicare in many states or regions of the U.S. and provide coverage to state government employees as well as to the federal government employees under a nationwide option of the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program.
- The person in this role is responsible to conceive, design, and implement structures by providing integration of applications, programming to business systems software and delivered it on time within budget.
- Collaborates with the customers, business analysts, team members to determine business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Ensure solutions are aligned with business and long-term IT organization strategy by recommending the new code or reuse of existing code by complying with the organizations architectural standards.
- Supports with the components and data architecture design, monitoring, evaluating and buying versus build recommendations.
- Responsible to evaluate complex interrelationships in immediate programming area to determine the change of one program will affect another related area.
- Assists with new sources of data through new techniques and determine and resolve problems with other systems analysts, programmers, and systems users.
- Responsible to test designed programs, verify logic, perform debugging, developing of scripts, web applications, and APIs.
- Should interact with a wide array of technologies and systems, application/infrastructure monitoring, pipeline automation, system discovery, GitOps systems.
- Must have bachelor’s in CS, IT with 2-4 years of relevant experience in technical systems analysis, postgreSQL database design, and/or programming.
- Experience on AD (Active Directory) integration, HDP/HDF administration, trouble-shooting, Red Hat server administration, SSL/TLS Scripting using shell /python is highly preferred.
- Knowledge on Docker, Cloudera Application administration, Linux/UNIX and Windows systems are required.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Victor @ email@example.com - 678-487-8577
Venessa @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2372