Angular JS 4/5 Tech Lead
Columbia Columbia, SC 21044
Job Title: Angular JS 4/5 Tech Lead
Location: Columbia, MD 21044
Duration: 6+ months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Role & Responsibilities
- Contribute to team discussions around solution design and system component design as well as improvement and integration.
- Design, develop, and extend high performance, test-driven, embedded touch, mobile, and web-based applications that meets requirements and is scalable and maintainable.
- Participate in all stages of the software development cycle, including designing and developing new system architecture and improvements.
- Build on and maintain an existing code base as well as new components; maintain production code and contribute to deployment and QA processes.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality
- Minimum B.E./B.TECH degree in IT, CS, or a related field.
- 6+ years of professional development experience in full stack web development with strong proficiency in HTML, CSS, TypeScript, Angular4, JQUERY, Bootstrap/Responsive design.
- Advanced to expert competency in REDIS/ ORM / ODM is a must. Experience with a web API (WebSocket, WebRTC, Signal R etc.) and cross platform mobile development (iOS, Android) is needed.
- Candidate should have good understanding of distributed systems and queues. Proficiency in ES6 / ES7 is a plus.
- Candidate should be well versed with databases such SQL Server or MongoDB.
- Experience with One or more DevOps, Orchestration/Configuration Management and Continuous Integration technology (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible etc.) is good to have.
- Experience with queuing platforms (eg. Kafka, Rabbitmq, ZeroMQ) and Python is preferred.
- Experience with React / NodeJS / Apollo / GraphQL (nice to have) is good to have.
- Any exposure to Transit Application Development system is appreciated.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Joseph Sagar @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-834-0530