Antenna Design Engineer
Palm Bay Palm Bay, FL 32907
Job Title: Antenna Design Engineer
Location: Palm Bay , FL - 32907
Duration: 18+ Months contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
This position will be responsible for providing Antenna Design support to customer-funded programs and internal research efforts within our Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) business unit of Client. Design and development of Antenna design, Antenna Feed, RF modules, as part of a multi-discipline design team for high reliability applications.
- Perform antenna design for a variety of systems including reflector feeds, single element antennas, and phased array systems ranging from 20 MHz to 50 GHz.
- Design of RF components such as OMTs, Diplexers, and Waveguides.
- Analyze antenna performance using tools such as HFSS, CST, GRASP, and MATLAB.
- Support system engineering with developing the detailed design requirements for the antenna.
- Develop antenna solutions for customers, often without firm requirements and challenging environmental or packaging goals.
- Analyze antenna performance in an integrated system (such as a radome enclosure or other frequency selective surfaces).
- Preparation of documentation and presentation of results of analyses/design to peers and customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 4 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Dennis Miller @ Dennism@askstaffing.com ; 678-487-8583