Application Developer - SQL
Columbia Columbia, SC 29219
Job Title: Application Developer - SQL
Duration: 12 Months (Potential for Extension)
Location: Columbia, SC - 29219
About Our Client: Client is a federation of 36 separate United States health insurance organizations and companies, providing health insurance in the United States to more than 106 million people, also act as administrators of Medicare in many states or regions of the U.S. and provide coverage to state government employees as well as to the federal government employees under a nationwide option of the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program.
- Supports client's program and participate in day-day operations within the RSA.
- Collaborates with team to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions and participate in the delivery of core projects.
- Evaluate interrelationships in immediate programming area to determine how changes in one program will affect another related area.
- Modify programs according to software application - design, code, implement, maintain and support.
- Analysis system product problems and assists with workable solutions, component and data architecture design.
- Monitor diagrams, dynamic reports, dashboards, tracking and reporting mechanisms using RSA and develop technical and functional applications to provide risk summary.
- Communicate with user representatives to gain an understanding of necessary changes to system by recommending and developing new codes or rephrase the existing codes.
- Analyze existing or proposed systems, devise computer programs, systems related procedures to process data.
- Must have bachelor’s in Computer Science, IT with 2-4 years of experience in application development, systems analysis, design or programming.
- Experience in application integrations using LDAP, Active Directory, Single Sign-on, web services integrations with SQL and Excel spreadsheets is required.
- Familiarity with governance, risk & compliance practices is preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Victor @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8577