culver city culver city , CA 90066
Job Title: Application Engineer
Location: culver city CA - 90066
Duration: 6 months
About Client: Client Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 124,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 41 countries, Client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in developing J2EE solutions and comfortable in architect, design & development in these environments.
- Excellent analytical, technology, communication, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Experience designing robust, extensible and customizable mobile application code and frameworks
- Experience working with key technologies for the Android/iOS platform.
- Knowledgeable about test driven development (TDD), behavior driven development (BDD) and debugging.
- Experience consuming and/or designing REST APIs
- Version Control: Experience administrating version control systems such as Github/Bitbucket
- Networking: Deep understanding of network topologies and common network protocols and services. (VPN, SSL, SSH, DNS, HTTPS)
- Passionate about technology, apps, online security and VPN’s (big plus!)
- Highly responsible, self-motivated and able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced, creative environment
- A strong work ethic and the ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment
- Creative problem solving skills and an ability to apply business logic to development requirements
- Excited to work in an environment focused on building the right solution by encouraging our engineers to invest in the right technologies and architectural improvements to help us innovate faster
- Primary requirement is Java programming, Swift and Networking domain knowledge (Wifi, VPN etc.)
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Alvin Pandey email@example.com ; 678-606-5017