Dallas Dallas, TX 75202
Job Title: Application Infrastructure
Location: Dallas TX - 75202
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Client Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 124,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 41 countries, Client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
- Middleware JD
- WebSphere MQ – Primary Skillset
- WebLogic and WebSphere Application Server – Secondary Skillset.
- 5-12 years.
WebSphere MQ (IBM MQ) – Primary Skillset
- Coordinating with application teams for requirement gathering
- Involve in designing, running and monitoring the infrastructure to support MQ servers
- Installing and configuring WMQ on UNIX and Windows environments
- Supporting large scale WebSphere infrastructures with multiple middle ware products
- Should have technical leadership skills and the ability to articulate and compare Alternatives
- Should be able to address client’s needs and pain points
- Automating manual process using tools and scripts
- Create MQ objects like Queue Managers, Queues, Channels, Listeners etc.
- Execution Group setup and Configuration
- Providing authorization to MQ objects as per application
- Setting up the connectivity between API Connect and WMB
- Troubleshooting issues during the project deliverables
- Working with IBM and Software AG for product related issues
- Applying fix packs / patches
- Setup for logging (Event and Audit), SDI/GMI Service (Registry file on the Mainframe), local cache, QPASA for alerting of message consumption on queues and WSRR Connectivity
- SSL setup (1-way, 2-way)
- Setup of SFTP configurable services and DSN"
WebLogic Application Server – Secondary Skillset
- Installation, configuration and tuning of WebLogic
- Application deployment through console
- High-availability design, configuration, and maintenance, including clustering and load balancing for WebLogic
- Configuration of LDAP and SSO for WebLogic and WebLogic based products
- Performance Tuning of WebLogic i.e. heap size, data source etc. tuning metrics and alert thresholds. Create standardized alerts for exceptional performance thresholds.
- Review proposed changes and implement them in pre-production and production environment.
- Develops a complete set of middleware documentation describing the current configuration of WebLogic/JBOSS/Tomcat.
- Gathers WebLogic best practices and standards for testing and implementation.
- Good knowledge of other open source middleware like JBOSS and tomcat
- Good trouble shooting knowledge of middleware and analysis of heap dump, thread dump etc.
- Good Knowledge of installation and configuration of web servers i.e. Apache, Nginx, OHS etc
WebSphere Application Server – Secondary Skillset
- Must have good experience in installation and configuration of WAS ND and Liberty and IBM HTTP server. version 5.x/6.x/7.x/8.5x
- Perform Automation (Using Shell Scripting, etc.) to minimize the possibility of Human Error and increasing Performance.
- Installation, configuration, deployment and management of Enterprise Applications in a clustered and non-clustered environment using IBM WebSphere Application Server on Linux, Solaris, AIX and Windows Servers.
- Setup Nodes, Data Sources for WebSphere Application Server and deploying applications in WAR, JAR, and EAR formats.
- Expertise in Successfully Migrating applications from WebSphere 6.x to 7.x version using both manual and Waspreupgrade, Waspostupgrade tools.
- Deploy enterprise J2EE applications on WebSphere that involves EAR (Enterprise Archives) and WAR (Web Archives) using deployment scripts as well as Admin console on multiple WebSphere servers to maintain Load balancing,
- High availability and Failover functionality.
- Setting up of Virtual Hosts, installation and configuration of WebSphere Application Server trace service
- Working with Webserver applications using Apache, Apache Tomcat and IBM HTTP (Apache based). Configured webserver plug-ins to WebSphere Application Server.
- Installing and configured IBM HTTP Server in various environments
- Applying patches and installing upgrade Service Packs for WAS. and IBM HTTP server
- Working with WebSphere Application Server backup scripts and administrative tasks.
- Troubleshooting of installation, configuration and deployments.
- Analyzing for the root cause including memory leaks, garbage collection etc. using Heap Dump Analyzer and Thread Dump Analyzer.
- Using web application performance management tools like Tivoli Performance Viewer to monitor resources like jvm heap size, CPU time, JDBC connection pooling and transaction management.
- Setting up WebSphere Application server and Web server setup of secure sockets layer (SSL) configuration.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
ID : #ASK123
Alvin Pandey @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 678-606-5017