Job Title: Applications Architect
Location: Houston, Texas, US - 77030
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 11 Months
- Responsibility A: Analyzes and coordinates designing of new & existing applications and architectures of
- Integrated Delivery System systems.
- Coordinate new development and make sure it is consistent and well integrated with existing information data structure.
- Lead and engage in business analysis, information acquisition analysis and design, data access analysis and design, archive
- and recovery strategy, security, and change management.
- Appraises the effectiveness of systems flow, data usage, and manual or automated processes to identify ineffectiveness or
- inefficiency of the system.
- Develops, designs, and modifies technical specifications for the Integrated Delivery System.
- Coordinates the design and analysis of the implementation of new systems and the modifications of existing systems.
- Knowledge at expert level of current application and system development techniques.
- Also requires knowledge of relational databases, appropriate programming languages, data structures, associated
- computer hardware, computer networking, a variety of operating systems and client/server data processing techniques.
- Ability to demonstrate logic, analytical and effective verbal and written communication skills, team-oriented work habits,
- proven interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt to different levels of technical experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Experience with Oracle Cloud for HCM, Finance, and Supply Chain
- 10+ years of experience implementing ERP applications, preferably Oracle EBS or PeopleSoft
- 5+ years of experience with data conversion, including hands on experience:
- Building interfaces and extracts in Oracle Cloud using the following tools:
- Finance and Supply Chain: FBDI, BIP, OTBI, SOAP WS, REST WS, Business Events
- Human Capital Management: HDL, HSDL, HCM Extract, BIP, OTBI, SOAP, REST
- Oracle Integration Cloud
- Building Reports in Oracle Cloud for Finance, Supply Chain, and HCM using the following tools:
- Smart View
- HCM Extract
- Required- High School Diploma, Preferred- Master's Degree in Science; Required 10 years experience in major system design & implementation experience, Preferred- experience in management or project leadership. Bachelor’s degree will substitute four (4) years of work experience. Master’s degree will substitute for two (2) years of
- work experience. Up to two (2) years of clinical patient care and/or clinical research experience may substitute for up to
- two (2) years of information systems experience on a month to month basis.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
ASK Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Sangeeta Choudhury
Phone: 678 -890-5107