Archer Configuration/Admin SME Resource
Houston Houston, TX 77036
Job Title: Archer Configuration/Admin SME resource
Location: Houston, TX - 77036
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Experience in implementing RSA Archer solutions of Policy, Risk, Compliance, BCM & Vendor Management.
- Have done at least 2-3 Archer implementation projects in the capacity of Technical Consultant/Developer.
- In-depth Knowledge of GRC Archer 6.x tool with end to end solution implementation.
- Experience in setting up and managing Windows IIS services.
- Knowledge with server side maintenance of Archer (Control Panel, Archer Services, Custom API’s)
- Experience with Advance Workflows for Archer 6.x version
- Various data management and transformation tasks involving SQL, XML/XSLT, and text using tools like XML Spy, SQL Studio, and Microsoft Access & Excel.
- Creation of thorough solution documentation to facilitate personnel changes and the ongoing maintenance of the solution.
- Assist with maintenance activities, troubleshooting and resolving production issues, and maintaining content through regular vendor releases.
- Develop and implement monitoring best practices to ensure system stability and problem notification.
- Develop and adhere to source control and content management standards.
- Participate in infrastructure development, platform enhancements and software upgrades with other technical teams.
- Experience in writing SQL Stored procedures and dot net and Jscript commands.
- Experience in data feeds , data imports , and work flow implementation
- Experience in building/formulating computed fields to support solution implementation
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Having good inter personal and communication skill.
- B.E/B.Tech with MBA preferred
- RSA Archer 6.x certified
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Vincent Gandra @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 415-200-4129