Assistant-Network - II
Lewis Center Lewis Center, OH 43035
Job Title : Assistant-Network - II
Location : Lewis Center, OH
Duration : 06 Months of Contract (Potential to Extend)
About Client: Our client is a leading communication technology company which has been at the center of the communications revolution for over 100 years. They are one of the largest in the world which helps people, businesses and things communicate better. They make it possible for people to stay in touch and businesses to connect with their customers. They are also bringing technology and hands-on learning opportunities directly to kids who need it most. Their goal is to inspire tomorrow’s creators to use technology to build brighter futures for themselves, their families and the world.
- Candidate will be the responsible for providing support to the network field real estate group.
- Will be Assist real estate managers with project management, database entry, and lease/documentation administration.
- Candidate will be responsible for shipping and receiving of inventory, receiving invoices for payment, creating purchase orders, ordering supplies for office, maintaining records for cell sites, maintaining site list and contact numbers for work groups, and providing updates as required.
- Must be able to work as part of a support staff in a technical office environment.
- Must have the ability to support a group of 20 plus.
- Candidate should have the ability to multitask and prioritize the assignments as and when required.
- 2+ years of experience supporting real estate teams
- Preferred bachelors degree or higher.
- Candidate should have 3+ years of experience supporting real estate or similar function is desired.
- Knowledge of lease execution processes, regulatory filings, etc is preferred.
- Minimum Associates degree or equivalent.
Hank Rajguru @ email@example.com - 678-487-8569;
Eric Smith @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-250-9914