Audio Visual Hardware Technician
New York New York, NY 10006
Job Title : Audio Visual Hardware Technician
Duration : 12+ Months
Location : New York, NY 10006
About Client: Our Client is a is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- Looking for someone who has full understanding of all areas of the audio / visual field, who has the ability to read and follow audio / visual system flow diagrams and support documentation.
- Responsible for operating and troubleshooting projection systems / display devices, crestron control systems, switching / routing / interfacing technology and video conferencing & audio conferencing technologies-Cisco, WebEx, Zoom, Polycom, TMS.
Skills and Experience:
- Should have strong PC skills, MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must have the ability to work with a remote AV team.
- Good to have Technical AV certifications such as CTS.
- Should have good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- May require to work overtime hours if needed.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Rosa: email@example.com - 678-250-9926
Victor: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8577
Austin: email@example.com - 678-250-9915