Alpharetta Alpharetta, GA 30004
Job Title: Audit Clerk
Location: Alpharetta GA 30004
Duration: 6 – 12 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is largest provider of HR services in North America, Europe, Latin America and the Pacific Rim, The client offers you recruit-to-retire services and solutions that help them build the team that will take them into the future. The client had around 62,000 employees worldwide, and they have $12 billion annual revenue.
- We need someone that is knowledgeable with workers compensation class codes.
- Maintain Workers' Compensation Class Codes are assigned appropriately to our client's and their employees to ensure State Insurance regulation compliance.
- Ensure WC Class Codes are assigned appropriately to our clients and their employees in compliance with State Insurance regulation.
- Review and monitor client payrolls from a workers’ compensation standpoint to verify their classifications and make necessary changes.
- Assist client’s and associates on determining the appropriate Standard Industry Classification (SIC) and North American Industry Classification Systems (NAICS) are being assigned which determines disability and health insurance pricing in our insurance programs.
- Maintain current knowledge of laws, rules, and regulations on worker’s compensation insurance.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Sonia @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 901-203-6195