Auditor Information Security
Columbia Columbia, SC 29219
Job Title: Auditor – Information Security
Duration: 6 Months(Potential for Extension)
Location: Columbia, SC - 29219
About Our Client: Client is a federation of 36 separate United States health insurance organizations and companies, providing health insurance in the United States to more than 106 million people, also act as administrators of Medicare in many states or regions of the U.S. and provide coverage to state government employees as well as to the federal government employees under a nationwide option of the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program.
- Responsible to conduct, monitor and evaluate information systems project audits and drafts reports from a risk and control perspective upon completion of each audit assignment.
- Monitors external auditors in completing their audit tasks as to maximize audit efficiency and recommend to mitigate risks and improve internal controls.
- Assists by reviewing disaster recovery plans for all computing environments to ensure they are updated and functional.
- Supports with disaster recovery planning objectives, methods, and concepts.
- Must have bachelor's degree in finance, business, math, or CS with 5 years of system auditing/programming experience.
- CAP/CIA/CRISC/CISSP/CPA/CIA – Good to have
- Knowledge of information system auditing standards and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Proficiency in mainframe systems ,Microsoft Office - Word, Excel. Knowledge of MS Access is highly preferred.
- Good to have database software such as access control list and automated working paper systems.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to travel frequently is required.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Sally @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-606-9872
Shelly @ email@example.com - 510-256-7996