Baton rouge Baton Rouge, LA 70801
Job Title : Automation Architect
Location : Baton rouge, LA - 70801
Contract : 6+ Months
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
Looking for Automation Architect to Setup automation and migrate from HP ALM to Coded UI, Selenium.
- Onshore Automation Architect
- Strong CodedUI / Selenium web driver primary skillset.
- Should Have experience as QA architect level
- Should have Micro Focus tools knowledge ALM, LeanFT,UFT, LoadRunner
- Microsoft performance testing knowledge
- Expert in Automation framework, setting standards for QA dept, participate in Code Reviews
- Able to train and build automation testers within team
- Should be able to transition knowledge to QA dept by end of 2019
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377