Automation QA Lead
Baltimore Baltimore, MD 21201
Job Title : Automation QA Lead
Location : Baltimore, MD - 21201
Duration : Long Term
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- Design & build test harnesses for Automation Testing
- Design/Architect test automation framework and develop the new test automation libraries; Tool – UFT
- Develop the Automated Regression Pack for ORP
- Design & execute Regression Test Pack using frontend & backend test scripts using
- Strong experience in VB script, shell script and SQL
- Experience in Test Management tools - HP ALM, TFS
- Automate the Test Data Management for Logistics domain project using Automation tools
- Design and Develop the Automated solution for Sanity Testing for various repeatable tests.
- Implement QA process and automated testing for all the work streams to improve the overall testing cycle.
- Participate in the development and support of the testing program aimed at supporting multiple testing efforts simultaneously.
- Identify and capture test data to support the test cases defined by the testing team
- Test Environment set-up/management, monitoring and streamline release management to QA Environments.
- Participate in multiple meetings with IT owners, business owners and product or team members.
- Response to technical queries Document Planning activities, offshore coordination, Build work plan and Visio diagrams.
- Build and configure new interfaces to support testing activities
Role Specific Skills:
- Automation Testing, Tool – UFT
- Experience & Exposure Required:
- Strong experience in managing automation test projects
- Expertise in UFT, Built automation framework from scratch to aid with regression and other repeatable tests
- Team lead experience with offshore – onshore model
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and come up with solutions to meet project needs
- Client facing with strong written and verbal communication
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
ID : #ASK123
Leo: Leon@askstaffing.com ; 678-819-8518
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-203-2377