Automation Test Engineer
Louisville Louisville, KY 40018
Job Title: Automation Test Engineer
Location: Louisville, KY - 40018
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Selenium, Soap UI, Test automation scripting, Test tools
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development and continuously improve the test automation environment.
- Capable of writing test scripts to test development code using automation frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience with, but not limited to, JUnit/TestNG, BDD frameworks, Selenium, Java, Java Script, mock objects, Rest API, Appium.
- Should be able to create API testing framework and perform API testing using tools like soap UI/Ready API.
- Testing services, websites, CMS tools, and mobile applications.
- Good understanding of code versioning and build/deploy tools, e.g. git, npm, Jenkins.
- Experience instrumenting CI/CD pipelines in native web/API/iOS/Android development environments.
- Knowledge of Oracle/SQL.
- Ability to work at both detailed and abstract levels.
- Unix and/or Linux; Unix tools and basic Unix scripting languages.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
- QA Methodologies and software life cycle.
- Participate in sprint planning, and technical design reviews; provide input as appropriate.
- Partner with engineers, product managers, and other team members as appropriate.
- Find and appropriately document defects and validate fixes.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in order to communicate technically with fellow engineers, architects and other members of the QA group.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Grace Salome @ email@example.com
Satish Tammagalla @ firstname.lastname@example.org