Denver Denver, CO 80219
Job Title : Azure Architect
Location : Denver, Colorado, US - 80219
Job Type : Contract
Duration : 6+ Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Deploy highly available, scalable and secure cloud infrastructure with a focus on Azure (AWS is a plus) using industry best practices.
- Define and implement infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques to migrate workloads into Azure.
- Design and develop automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration process.
- Work closely with the Development and Operations teams to build and maintain CI/CD pipelines to support automated deployment of infrastructure.
- Work closely with product owners, to gather technical requirements, architect Infrastructure solutions, and execute on deliverables
- Analyze and resolve configuration issues in development, test, and production environments.
- Build effective monitoring, logging and auditing of production systems to ensure compliancy with mandated policies (e.g., HIPAA)
Key Technology requirements:
- Cloud Infrastructure (VM, SQL, VNET, User defined routes, Azure Site Recovery, Traffic Manager, Azure Automation, Storage, ARM Templates, Azure Load balancer, API Gateway and Azure AD)
- On-premise infrastructure (AD, DNS, VMWare, Hyper-V, Load balancer, firewalls, routing)
- VSTS, Jenkins, Github, Octopus Deploy
- Experience with PowerShell scripting
- Experience with Azure and 3rd party monitoring tools
- Experience with Windows and Linux-based operating system configuration, automation and management
- Microsoft Azure certified
- Experience with Azure 3rd Party firewall devices
- Experience with Azure.gov
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter : Nick Jones
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 415-226-0209