Oklahoma City Oklahoma City, OK 73149
Job Title: Azure Architect
Location: Oklahoma City, OK - 73149
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- At least 5 yrs of hands-on experience in MS Azure Cloud Platforms like IoT Hub, DPS, Event Hub, Worker Role, Stream Analytics, Data Lake, Data Factory, SQL & Blobs DB, Web API and Web Role development.
- Must have good communication skills
- Agile / SCRUM / Sprint Life cycle
- Experience in managing a small team
- Experience in DevOps CI/CD process
- Hands on experience in SDLC, HLD, LLD and Coding.
- Experience in ASP/C# .Net, HTML5, MVC, Angular JS.
- Should be able to manage the Azure deployment.
- Experience in multi-tenant IoT Platform or SaaS development experience is an advantage
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
ID : #ASK123
Leo: Leon@askstaffing.com; 678-819-8518
Yamini: email@example.com; 678-203-2377