The Woodlands The Woodlands, TX 77382
Job Title: Azure Architect
Location: The Woodlands, TX - 77382
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Primary: Azure tools listed: Azure Application Insights, Azure Log Analytics.
- Secondary: Azure Monitor, Little experience in AppDynamics. They don’t have to have experience with all 3 tools, but 2 out of the 3 should suffice.
- This position emphasis is “Applications End to End Monitoring” as it pertains to synthetic monitoring, Application Performance Monitoring (APM), Event Correlation and performance metric analysis for applications hosted on-prem and Cloud (Azure).
- Use communication and process skills to understand application and infrastructure architecture, application workflow, key transactions and guide the customer through key monitoring capabilities that best match their needs.
- Deliver application quality performance using the customer view of performance (end user experience) coupled with advanced performance management technology.
- Prior ExxonMobil experience and related architecture knowledge is preferred.
Application And Performance Analysis Skills:
- Expert knowledge interfacing with the Business Customer and Applications Support teams for application profiling and underlying architecture (technology stack, workflow, etc.).
- Ability to interface with the Application user via UCD principles for obtaining key transactions to monitor
- Ability to conceptually grasp an application’s process flow and architecture without direct access to source code.
- Expert knowledge in tools used for cross tower application and infrastructure monitoring (e.g., APM and ITOA Event Correlation Tools, AppDynamics, Azure Application Insights, Azure Log Analytics, Azure Monitor)
- Experience with AppDynamics On-Prem and SaaS solution
- Experience creating monitoring solutions for Application in on-prem, Cloud or Hybrid environments
- Experience analyzing transaction and infrastructure metrics to identify application degradation causes.
- Experience determining baselines and implement alerting conditions.
- Experience optimizing code to tune application performance.
- APM performance monitoring instrumentation is considered a plus.
At A High Level, This Role Will Include The Following Types Of Activities:
- Define and Implement End to End (across the towers) performance monitoring for business applications, services and dependent technology stack
- Consult on performance management process (End to End as well as Event Correlation)
- Work with application customers to understand performance issues for initially selected applications
- Coordinate with application customers implementation of selected monitoring tool
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Nick Jones @ email@example.com, Direct: 415-226-0209