Azure Cloud - Sr Data Developer
Stamford Stamford, CT 06831
Job Title: Azure Cloud - Sr Data Developer
Location: Stamford, CT
Duration: 6 months+
About Our Client: Client is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. we have expanded from 19,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$491.90 million to 80,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$3.00 billion as of December 31, 2018.
- At Least 2 years of cloud.
- BTech/BE/MCA/MSc Computer Science
- Azure Cloud Data Platform development. Migration of on-premise data to cloud data warehouse. Provide design input, conduct POCs and lead build of Azure data platform including ETL/ELT functions using Azure Data Factory
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of Cloud concepts, Azure Data Platform and Cloud data tools/components
- Hands on experience doing migrations to public cloud, especially Azure
- Strong experience with Azure PaaS and IaaS capabilities
- Experience on Azure Data Factory (ADF)
- Experience on Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Experience working with Azure Data Lake, BLOB Storage, Azure Data Lake Store etc.
- Experience working Azure Analysis Services, Azure Data Catalogue etc. would be a plus
- Experience migrating Applications (Work Loads) and ETLs from on-premise to Azure.
- Strong Hands on experience in PowerShell.
- Hands on experience on T-SQL , SSIS and SSRS
- Good ETL and DWH Knowledge
- Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs.
- Create, maintain, and execute migration runbooks/tasks
- Work with Engagement/Project Managers to provide timely status updates on project/engagement
Required Behaviors / Skills:
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to lead technical teams
- Solid problem-solving abilities, action oriented
- Demonstrated, strong analysis capabilities and technical knowledge
- Attention to detail in documenting information and ability to show ownership of follow through in customer resolutions
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377