Marietta Marietta, GA 00000
Job Title: BA-Genesis
Location: Marietta, GA
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- IT Business Analyst
- The IT Business Analyst will document and identify gaps in IT and business processes through process mapping to illustrate current and future state.
- The candidate will create standard documentation supporting the development and deployment of computer systems.
- The role will require collaborating cross-functionally with stakeholders, technology teams, offshore resources and third-party vendors.
- Candidates should have in depth experience working with varying levels of end users, various IT departments and vendors.
- Candidates should be results driven, detailed orientated and work well all levels of staff and external vendors.
- Develop a sound knowledge of the allocated area
- Work with and to the standard procedures within the business - analyze and document business processes
- Liaise with business line managers, users, stakeholders and leadership to understand priorities, business requirements over specific business areas, so as to document business requirements across aspects of the specific business areas.
- Complete standard documentation for example: - use cases, functional specs, etc.
- Work with development team and delivery work streams to develop optimal solutions.
- Develop complete and accurate business models including process and data
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure deadlines are met on projects and projects are delivered within budget
- Work project team members, stakeholders and other IT departments to understand and document project objectives and scope.
- Work with business owners from affected business areas to understand current processes and to document and prioritize requirements.
- Work with delivery work streams to communicate business objectives and requirements, make decisions on delivery options
- Work with other associated projects to understand and manage project dependencies.
- Work with project manager/s to plan analysis work and highlight risks and issues.
- Work with the business owners to define acceptance criteria.
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis to provide high quality and detailed requirements, ensuring the closest involvement with, and agreement from the user community.
- Produce and review data/information models and system architecture, as needed
- Evaluate and communicate departmental strategy to IT and business staff
- Resolve conflicting end-user requirements
- Follow Q2 Lab Solution's System Life-Cycle (SLC) and Computer System Validation (CSV) procedures, as appropriate
- Create a User Requirements Specification (URS) document
- Create a Functional Specification (FS) document
- Model processes to clarify business requirements, and to enhance or re-engineer business processes, prior to, or in parallel with, solution design and implementation, as necessary
- Maintain knowledge of the IT industry; analyze the abilities of tools and technologies, compare with the need of the business, then recommend potential solutions to managers within the business
- As needed, review SLC Development and Validation document(s) prior to authorization to ensure that it incorporates previously-captured requirements and use case, and includes tests or test steps that explicitly address each identified user requirement
- Other job duties as requested
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
- Strong ability to communicate technical and data concepts to non-technical audiences, and business concepts to technical audiences
- Strong analytical, organizational, verbal communication and business writing skills
- Strong relationship building and facilitation skills to work directly with business users who are not technical in nature
- Critical thinking abilities to take complex, ambiguous, abstract requirements and break them into smaller components, patterns, views and features
- Strong knowledge of technical and grammatical editing
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC), Scrum and Agile lifecycle methodologies and the role of Business Analysis within.
- Experience working in a Pharma/CRO, or healthcare regulated industry supporting GxP validation activities.
- Ability to conceptualize and think creatively
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 or more years of business analysis experience in a related industry
- Minimum of 1 year of System Analyst experience
- Experience managing small projects
- Experience with enterprise project management platforms and integration activities associated with other database backend systems like financial management systems, CRMs and LIMS.
- Knowledge of SOX and GXP regulatory requirements, including GAMP.
- Experience working with local and remote stakeholders and project team members.
- Experience with LIMS, ELN and enterprise inventory management system
Minimum Required Education And Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, or an undergraduate degree with a minimum of 3 years of industry related business analysis experience.
- Experience deploying project management systems.
- Understanding of financial management systems, CRMs, LIMS and inventory management systems.
- Cursory knowledge of GxP regulations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities and interpersonal skills..
- Must be passionate, flexible and innovative in utilizing the tools, their experience, and any other resources, to effectively deliver to very challenging and always changing business requirements with continuous success
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Sandeep Singh @ email@example.com - 678-345-1735