BA Product Owner
Kettering Kettering, OH 45429
Job Title: BA Product Owner
Location: Kettering, OH - 45429
Contract: Full Time
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Organize and facilitate planning and coordination including release / Potentially Shippable Increments planning, iteration planning and iteration review/demos.
- Provide vision and direction to the agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements in form of user stories.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of work groomed in the product backlog
- Plan and prioritize product backlog for product development
- Define product vision, road map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases and prioritize stories and epics to ensure work is always focused on items which deliver maximum business value and are aligned to the strategy
- Help development team plan the sprint and elaborate the user stories
- Work closely with the stakeholders to create and maintain Product backlog to maximize business value/ROI
- Lead the product release planning and set the expectations for delivery of new functionality
- If required help the team with any roadblocks which prevents team delivering Sprint and release goals
- Research/analyze users, market and roadmap of the project
- Follow new trends in market as well as agile practices in requirements analysis
- Provide status updates and set expectation with the stakeholders
- Experience of 5 years in Agile methodologies
- Experience of 3 years as a Product Owner
- In depth knowledge of agile process and principles
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of writing requirements in form of agile user stories with use personas and story sizing
- Excellent facilitation and time management skills
- Knowledge of SAFe methodology is a plus
- Understanding of Consumer Lending is a plus
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Sherman @ Shermane@askstaffing.com ; 678-250-9916