Secaucus Secaucus, NJ 07092
Job Title: BI Analyst
Location: Secaucus, NJ, 07092
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world s largest delivery network Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Develop and generate reports to meet business needs and provide timely Business Intelligence information.
- The role requires the candidate to completely understand complex large scale data models for an enterprise system and the underlying business processes and produce reports in various formats.
- Participate in the full SDLC and provide expertise.
- Analyze, design and build business intelligence solutions using MicroStrategy platform and databases technologies like Teradata.
- Design and build MicroStrategy project, schema objects, reports, web & mobile dashboards and documents.
- Perform unit/load testing, deployment and implementation of the solutions using the above technologies.
- Develop impactful reports and dashboards using MicroStrategy Developer and Web
- Design layout of reports and determine the best way to present data to end users Required
- Experience using MicroStrategy Developer and Web
- Ability to build reports and dashboards from high level & detail design specifications, and to communicate both verbally and in writing, fluently in English.
- Ability to analyze information and use logic to address work related issues and problems.
- Highly proficient in writing complex yet efficient SQL.
- Strong analytical and communication skills with the enthusiasm to learn the inner
- Experience with Health Care claim processing is preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Sherman Elle @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-250-9916