San Jose San Jose, CA 94088
Job Title: BI-Tableau Lead
Location: San Jose, CA - 94088
Duration: Full Time/Perm
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
This person will be responsible for developing and maintaining reporting pipelines as well as operational dashboards and reports used by both the operational teams in client's contact centers and by the Customer Support Applications team within CorpEng. The person will also have some responsibility to maintain and enhance the 3rd-party and in-house reporting applications that the Customer Support Applications team provides to our end users in client's contact centers.
- Work closely with IT business partners and business analysts to understand their data needs and develop reporting solutions to meet those needs.
- Work with Engineering partners to help shape and drive the development of client's BI infrastructure including data warehousing, reporting and analytics solutions.
- Own and deliver multiple BI work streams for diverse internal clients, both on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis, providing interpretation, analysis, or insight along with clearly-stated information, representing interests of both team and leadership.
- Create dashboards, visualizations, and analyses that surface insights and drive key business decisions.
- Using internal client tools, build new data pipelines from new sources, and maintain existing pipelines. Respond to and resolve pipeline failures.
- Respond to questions from internal client teams, train new users on telephony data warehouse principles.
- Maintain playbook, user guide and other data related documentation.
- BA/BS degree with quantitative focus or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 5 years working with SQL, query optimization, working with large datasets and schemas, scripting, regular expression building.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven familiarity with data mining, analysis, and visualization; experience in manipulating and curating large, complex data from a variety of systems and creating visualizations that surface business insights.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ram Manturu @ email@example.com - 678-487-8570