Seattle Seattle, WA 98101
Job Title: BPM Developer
Location: Seattle, WA - 98101
Duration: 3 Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Minimum 3+ experience on IBM BPM stack
- Experience in analysis and Development on IBM’s Business Process Management (BPM) tool – IBM.
- Hands-on experience on business process development & Integration using IBM.
- Contributed to best approach strategies for BPM implementation based on Process Analysis.
- Involved in inception/ strengthening of IBM BPM practice.
- Excellent knowledge of BPM concepts.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram @ firstname.lastname@example.org