Columbia, Georgia, US - 31902 Columbia, GA 31902
Job Title: BSA/AML/OFACS Analyst
Location: Columbia, Georgia, US - 31902
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
Also open to hiring in Atlanta, GA; Weston (Miami area) FL; Tampa, FL; Birmingham, AL; Montgomery, AL; Chattanooga, TN; Nashville, TN or from home if willing to go to client location post-pandemic.
About Our Client: The client is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network.
- It involves investigating all counterparties to a wire for OFAC compliance.
- Open to hiring people without an OFAC background. Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Investigators have worked well in the past.
- Acuity compliance link is the software that tracks wire transfers.
- Analyze the information on the wire transfer to determine if there are OFAC sanction violations. Also tracking intermediary banks, as well as individuals involved in the transaction.
- Track where wire transfer is coming from and going to.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Banking security issues like Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know your customer (KYC)
- Experience and/or knowledge of OFACS as it relates to Wire transfers (preferred)
- Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things she/he sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Raj Singh