Beyond Trust Consultant
Frisco Frisco, TX 00000
Job Title: Beyond Trust Consultant
Location: Portland, Oregon (Preferably), US / Frisco, Texas, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 - 12 Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Must Have Skills:
- 4 to 6 years of experience in design and implementation of BeyondTrust’s PowerBroker Password Safe Privileged Access Management solution for large scale customers across various industry verticals
- Should have experience on the following versions:
- PowerBroker Password Safe version 6.x
- Excellent Design & Implementation Experience:
- Use case definitions
- High Level Design
- Low Level Design
- Installation & Configuration
- Workshops with various stakeholders
- Integration experience with third party tools like, SIEM systems, MFA, ticketing systems such as ServiceNow, enterprise monitoring and alerting using SNMP.
- On-Boarding Experience:
- On-boarding approach and priority
- Interacting with various teams involved in the on-boarding (Platform teams, PAM Engineering, PAM Operations, and Release Management)
- Integrating various platforms with PowerBroker, such as Windows servers, UNIX servers, Databases and networking Devices.
- Mitigating challenges during on-boarding
- Excellent understanding of SSH, Windows RDP, etc.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience or Understanding of the CyberArk PAM solution
- Migration experience from CyberArk to BeyondTrust is highly desirable.
- Responsible for privileged User account administration of various Windows, UNIX Databases and Network accounts using PowerBroker components.
- Perform health check monitoring on all PowerBroker UVM’s to ensure consistent availability of system to end user.
- Auditing Accounts and work on various reports, user’s server login issues and user permission issues as per requirements.
- Basic knowledge of SQL, PLSQL, UNIX, Active Director, Windows etc.
- Experience using LDAP, Active Directory, etc.
- Integration and management of AD Bridge feature of PowerBroker.
- Monitor logs and events for Windows, UNIX and User identity management platforms to provide views of misuse or malicious activities.
- Play active role in the execution of the project and demonstrate strong technical leadership
- Be a strong team player
Other Required Skills:
- Exposure to PowerBroker for Windows and PowerBroker for UNIX is preferable.
- Experience in deployment and implementation of any of the other PIM tools:
- CA PAM / Xceedium
- Good understanding of LDAP concepts and working experience with at least few of the following directories:
- Oracle Internet Directory/Oracle Virtual Directory
- Sun Directory Server
- Active Directory
- Tivoli Directory Server
- Novell Directory Server
- CA Directory
- Experience in using database client tools like Toad, etc.
- Experience in using standard protocols like SSH, Telnet, RDP, etc. and related tools like Putty.
- Experience in working with the Network devices like firewalls, routers, etc.
- Should have the ability to understand customer scenario and requirements (may include customized integration situations) and be capable of suggesting solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with global counterparts.
- Knowledge of basic networking
- Experience in Windows and Linux operating systems from PIM integration and debugging perspective
- Exposure to virtual environments with experience in integrating ESX, ESX(i) hosts with the PIM solution.
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Runbook documentation
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Mukesh Sharma