Big Data Developer
Fortworth Fort Worth, TX 76132
Job Title : Big Data Developer
Duration : Long Term & FTE
Location : Fortworth, TX 76132
About Our Client:
Client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
Must Have: - NI FI
Responsible for creating the Design, Development and Implementation of Big Data Platform for acquiring data from Mechanical devices. Responsibilities include analysis, design, development, implementation and support of the application(s) to benefit businesses. Design and Development of a Framework for common and consistent use of the intended design for real time streaming of data and batch process based data migration. Architect will be responsible for all deliverables from Review of requirements, developing Technical Design Documentation, Validation of test scripts and test cases, coordinate the implementation of the same into production and related support activities.
- Lead the Architecture, design, development and Implementation of Big Data Applications.
- Selecting the right Big Data tool sets to meet the requirement
- Define the scope of the of multiple Big Data projects within the program
- Design, Develop and Implement Big Data Applications
- Extensive experience application optimization (performance Tuning the application), Big Data – data architecture strategy
- Develop Technical Design documentation, participate in architecture reviews with sr. architects in the organization, collaborate with Data Modeling, FRD and Testing team for successful implementation of planned deliverables with zero defects in time
- Hands experience in developing routines using Spark/ Scala, HIVE, SQOOP and Linux scripting.
- Architect / Design, Lead, Implement Big Data Applications
- Minimum 13+ years of relevant experience in Enterprise Data Management and computing tool like using Java, ETL products and BI / Data warehousing products
- Must have 2+ year experience working on Big Data Technologies, preferably Java, Spa
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Leo : Leon@askstaffing.com - 415-226-0201