Big Data Lead (Hadoop)
Santa Clara Santa Clara, CA 95050
Job Title: Big Data Lead (Hadoop)
Location: Santa Clara, CA - 95050
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Years of Exp:
- 8-10 Years
- Big Data and Analytics
- 8 + Years of experiences a Big Data Engineer, you will be an integral member of our Big Data & Analytics team responsible for Leading design and development scalable data processing and storage systems.
- Partner with data analyst, product owners and data scientists, to better understand requirements, finding bottlenecks, resolutions, etc.
- Suggest and implement improvements to development tools and processes.
- Build data pipelines and ETL using heterogeneous sources
- You will build data ingestion from various source systems to Hadoop using Kafka, Flume, Sqoop, Spark Streaming etc.
- You will transform data using data mapping and data processing capabilities like MapReduce, Spark SQL
- Expands and grows data platform capabilities to solve new data problems and challenges
- Supports Big Data and batch/real time analytical solutions leveraging transformational technologies like Apache Beam
- You will have the ability to research and assess open source technologies and components to recommend and integrate into the design and implementation
- You will work with development and QA teams to design Ingestion Pipelines, Integration APIs, and provide Hadoop ecosystem services
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Bruce Kulkarni @ email@example.com ; 678 606 9871