Big Data Solution Architect
Fort Worth Fort Worth, TX 76006
Job Title: Big Data Solution Architect
Location : Fort Worth, TX – 76006
Hire Type: 1 Year Contract / FTE
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
Big Data Architect is responsible for creating the Design, Development and Implementation of Big Data Platform for acquiring data from Mechanical devices. Responsibilities include analysis, design, development, implementation and support of the application(s) to benefit businesses. Design and Development of a Framework for common and consistent use of the intended design for real time streaming of data and batch process based data migration. Architect will be responsible for all deliverables from Review of requirements, developing Technical Design Documentation, Validation of test scripts and test cases, coordinate the implementation of the same into production and related support activities.
- Lead the Architecture, design, development and Implementation of Big Data Applications.
- Selecting the right Big Data tool sets to meet the requirement
- Define the scope of the of multiple Big Data projects within the program
- Design, Develop and Implement Big Data Applications
- Extensive experience application optimization (performance Tuning the application), Big Data – data architecture strategy
- Develop Technical Design documentation, participate in architecture reviews with sr. architects in the organization, collaborate with Data Modeling, FRD and Testing team for successful implementation of planned deliverables with zero defects in time
- Hands experience in developing routines using Spark/ Scala, HIVE, SQOOP and Linux scripting.
- Architect / Design, Lead, Implement Big Data Applications
- Minimum 13+ years of relevant experience in Enterprise Data Managament and computing tool like using Java, ETL products and BI / Datawarehousing products
- Must have 2+ year experience working on Big Data Technologies, preferably Java, Spark and Big data tools like Hive, Scala, Pig, etc.,.
- BS or MS in Computer Science
Skills Need for this position include a combination of:
- Big Data – Spark, Impala, Hiva, Scala, Kafka, Hadoop (HDP), Sqoop
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Leo: Leon@askstaffing.com - 678-819-8518
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377
Mahesh: email@example.com - 678-250-9925