Bigdata Developer(Team Lead or Architect)
NYC NYC, NY 10001
Job Title: Bigdata Developer(Team Lead or Architect)
Location: NYC, NY - 10001
About Client: Client Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises re-imagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 124,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 41 countries, Client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
- Strong experience developing big data solutions using AWS (deep understanding of S3, EMR, Athena, AWS Lamda, API Gateway, RDS, Kinesis, Redshift, etc.)
- Strong CS fundamentals and strong programming skills in Python and Scala (both preferred) or core Java
- Strong experience using Apache Spark for ETL
- Strong SQL Coding skills, ability to write complex and performant SQL queries for ETL
- Deep understanding of database and set-based concepts
- Experience in cloud Data Warehouse solutions such as Snowflake (preferred)
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem (MapReduce concepts, SQL on Hadoop technologies)
- Experience in developing data solutions for digital marketing (familiar with marketing operations tools such as Braze, DMPs such as Neustar, and integrating consumer marketing data from facebook, google, Adobe, etc.)
- Experience with NoSQL databases.
- Experience using Apache Airflow for ETL orchestration.
- As per Client –Resource should have knowledge on any of data pipelines, any RDS, Message brokers (Kafka), Scala/python.
- There would be a Skype technical Interview with Client Team & would be asked to do coding/Programming on NoSql , Python etc
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
ID : #ASK123
Bruce Kulkarni @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 678-606-9871