Bilingual Call Center Representative
Alpharetta Alpharetta, GA 30009
Job Title: Bilingual Call Center Representative
Location: Alpharetta, Georgia, US - 30009
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 4 Months (Potential For Extension)
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance
- Responsible to provide outstanding service to our customers by initiating benefits, answering questions and handling complaints.
- Handle a moderate to high volume of inbound calls and understand the reason for their call.
- Address all questions/complaints by responding efficiently and accurately to customers and provide solutions and alternatives.
- Review and analyze documents needed to initiate the benefit or cancellation.
- Responsible to calculate reimbursement for program fees at the appropriately demonstrated assigned authority level.
- Coordinate with business/resolution analysts and customers.
- Must have relevant customer service experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office - Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Should have strong communicate skills both - verbal and written.
- Bilingual – Spanish would be a plus.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Joe Smith