Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Benefits
Alpharetta Alpharetta, GA 30004
Job Title : Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Benefits
Location : Alpharetta, Georgia - 30004
Duration : 5 Months contract ( high potential for extension )
About Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- Looking for someone who can initiate and process debt cancellation benefits requests.
- Responsible for handling in-bound calls, evaluating and answering customer inquiries.
- Reviews and analyze what if any documentation is need to process benefits.
- Should process benefits (claims) transactions while accessing multiple systems.
- Should maintain details of customer’s inquiries and/or complaints and the actions taken to resolve their issues.
Skills and Experience:
- Should be bilingual (Spanish) and have call center experience.
- Should have excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
- Should have strong MS Office skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Patty: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-250-9911
Sabrina: email@example.com - 678-487-8581