Biller - Charge Entry
Emeryville Emeryville, CA 94608
Job Title : Biller - Charge Entry
Location : Emeryville, CA - 94608
Duration : 4+ Months contract (high potential for extension)
About Client: Our Client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- Responsible for managing Anesthesia Charge Entry in APeX on a daily basis, by working deficiencies in the Charge Entry by managing FileMaker Records and updating anesthesia start and stop time.
- Should resolve any billing/charge capture related issues and provide feedback on outstanding issues.
- Responsible for communicating with providers to rectify deficiencies in documentation.
- Demonstrates competency in the APEX system.
- Requires flexibility to orient and work at all client’s locations.
Experience and Skills:
- Should have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Should have at least 3 years of pre-billing/billing experience in a large academic hospital.
- Should have EPIC experience and knowledge of medical terminology (Anesthesia).
- Should have customer service background with excellent oral/written communication skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Regina: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-310-2892
Alice: email@example.com - 678-203-2371