Billing Analyst - Financial Reporting
New York, New York, US - 10006 New York, NY 10006
Job Title: Billing Analyst – Financial Reporting
Location: New York, New York, US - 10006
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 9+ Months(Potential For Extension)
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- The person is responsible to maintain the monthly invoicing process, plan, prepare and perform editing based on engagement manager review and distribute the final invoice before the deadline.
- Manage and assist team with the Billing e-mail inbox – requested estimates for clients, requested paperwork from clients, analysis of billing information.
- Assists cash team manager in tracking and keeping the financial system up to date by analyzing project billing and status information.
- Monitor monthly financial closing – analysis of revenue accounts related to projects and pull requested documentation required for internal and external audits.
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Must have two years of relevant working experience in a billing operations role.
- Experience on exposure to time and materials based on billing would be a plus.
- Should have strong communication skills in both – written and verbal.
- Knowledge on accounting, Aderant time tracking and billing system preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter