Emeryville Emeryville, CA 94608
Job Title: Billing Analyst
Location: Emeryville CA 94608
Duration: 8 Months contract (high potential for extension)
About Client: Our Client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- Responsible for gathering all the forms and pertinent information required for billing.
- Responsible for the timely submission of hard copy claims as well as gathers all forms and information required for primary and secondary billing.
- Scan for accuracy of any billing deficiencies and clear billing edits in a complaint manner.
- Adheres to the rules and regulations of the different types of payers such as PPO, EPO, HMO, and commercial insurance.
- Initiate Charge Correction request.
- Responsible for billing or rebilling of corrected claims.
- Sort hardcopy bills stratified by payer and/or representative assignment.
- Responsible for submitting bills to payers in a timely manner in accordance with department and payer requirements.
Experience and Skills:
- Should have strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Should be a High School graduate with 1-2 Years Patient Registration experience.
- Should have Insurance verification experience in payor websites and knowledge of computer operations (i.e. typing, Microsoft Word, Excel).
- Should have strong EPIC experience.
- Should have knowledge of CPT and ICD-9, ICD.10 Coding
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Rosa: firstname.lastname@example.org 678-250-9926
Alice: email@example.com 678-203-2371