SAN ANTONIO San Antonio, TX 78259
Job Title: Billing Analyst (Multiple job openings)
Location: SAN ANTONIO TX - 78259
Duration: 6-12 Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world s largest delivery network Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Provides accounting support to accounting team, and assists accounting personnel in month end close procedures, sorting and processing accounts payable and receivables, reconciliation, expense reports, etc.
- Verifies invoices and other accounting records are accurate. Makes recommendations to resolve discrepancies.
- Maintains and audits accounting system and updates documents and records. Compiles data and prepares a variety of reports.
- Researches and investigates discrepancies in data.
- Researches and reconciles records to respond to inquiries both internally and externally. Returns records to vendor with incomplete/incorrect information.
- Maintains off-site storage. Retrieves records as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field
- 2 or more years of experience in accounting support, Billing.
- Assume the responsibility of receiving and sorting incoming payments with attention to credibility.
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies.
- Issue and post bills, receipts and invoices Check the validity of debit accounts, Update accounts receivable database with new accounts or missed payments.
- Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines.
- Provide solutions to any relative problems of clients
- Write thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data.
- Computing balances, recording billing payments and compiling account statements for a company.
- Responsible for preparing invoices for the delivery of goods or services rendered.
Other duties they may perform include calculating penalties, interest and late fees for clients who are past due on their payment and accounts.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jared @ email@example.com; 415-226-0209