Rochester Rochester, NY 14611
Job Title : Billing Assistant
Location : Rochester, NY - 14611
Duration : 36 month
About Our Client: Our Client is leading multinational telecommunications conglomerate and is the largest telecommunications company. It is one of the largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. It is one of the largest companies in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market valuation.
- The Selected contractor will work as Omni bill Billing Entry representative and focuses on establishing billing at the time of implementation of various services.
- The candidate Responsibility also includes maintenance changes on the billing account.
- The representative will Deal directly with Care to assist in resolving customer’s questions pertaining to the billing account.
- Should be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills, as well as the ability to work with multiple systems.
- Additional duties may include monitoring accounts prior to first bill and completing a first bill review identifying errors and working with the customer, agents and Customer Care to resolve billing disputes.
- 3-5+ years of Data Entry exp required
- Multi-tasking and Attention to detail, follow up
- 3+ years of Contract proof reading skills
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Helen : email@example.com ; 678-604-8280
Kevin : firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-250-9927