Billing Representative - Charge Review
Emeryville Emeryville, CA 94608
Job Title : Billing Representative - Charge Review
Location : Emeryville, CA 94608
Duration : 6+ Months contract (Higher possibility to extend)
About Client: Our Client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- Responsible for receiving email requests from study teams for charge corrections and reviewing the charges in Apex to know if the request is appropriate.
- Should log and forward information pertaining to the request to the Charge Review Team and review response for appropriate action.
- Secure pertinent information like medical records, emails, ZZ Statements and other information as required.
- Responsible for billing or rebilling of corrected claims.
- Resolve or assist other billing representatives with claims and edits issues pertaining to charge review.
- Should maintain a database of corrections, identify trends and provide reporting to the Charge Review Supervisor as needed.
- Responsible for compiling and distributing of ZZ Statements.
Required Experience And Certification:
- Should have 1-2 years of office setting and customer service experience, with hands on experience with billing and or invoicing (may or may not be medical).
- Should have knowledge of various systems MS Word, Apex, Excel, OnCore and other system needed during billing.
- Should have working knowledge of EPIC/APeX (Databases).
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Regina @ email@example.com ; 678-310-2892