Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Job Title:: Billing Specialist
Location: Pittsburgh, PA - 15219
Duration: 10+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is the world’s largest business commerce network. We help companies extend their business commerce processes into the cloud, where they can use our solutions and Our Network to work more efficiently and effectively with their trading partners. Together with US we are combining the best of both companies to fuel a whole new way of doing business in today's networked economy. The Marketing organization is a dynamic team leading the growth efforts for the business through brand awareness, pipeline delivery and solution and customer marketing. We are seeking talent that is best-in-class to join our team of high performers and really great people.
The Finance team is looking for an associate team member to facilitate day to day operations for the Supplier Membership Program of the clients Network.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- The Supplier Program Associate assists in the operational aspects of the clients Supplier Membership Program, including: Maintaining strong customer focus at all times.
- Direct interaction with customers and management of the collection of outstanding receivables. Drives efforts to improve sign-up and renewal rates through the promotion of the value the Ariba Network provides.
- Assists in managing buyer-paid contracts and rebates. Coordinates consolidated invoicing for strategic suppliers. Collaborates with multi-discipline (finance, engineering, IT) teams to improve the management of the collections of outstanding receivables. All other duties as assigned
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of related credit and collections experience Customer Service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience with ERP systems and Microsoft Office (specifically Excel)
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and work with minimal direction
- Pro-active work ethic and strong initiative Work well under the pressures of time and uncertainty
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Liam : Liamr@askstaffing.com - 415-226-0201