Middletown Middletown, NJ 07748
Job Title: Buildlab Technician
Location: Middletown, NJ - 07748
Duration: 10 Months
About Our Client:
Our Client is leading multinational telecommunications conglomerate and is the largest telecommunications company. It is one of the largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. It is one of the largest companies in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market valuation.
- This position requires a keen eye for detail and a basic knowledge of Linux and networking.
- The position of Buildlab Support is a broad role including but not limited to the following duties:
- Breaking down and assembling hardware.
- Configuring Linux servers and Configuring access points, switches, routers and modems.
- Handle and Maintain quality assurance records for all equipment configured.
- Will have to Coordinate with multiple internal customers to assure equipment configured on time and correctly.
- Test returning equipment for faulty hardware/software.
- Top 4 requirements to be qualified for this role:
- 5+ years of experience with datacenter racking and stacking,
- 5+ years of level experience with linux,
- Sound experience with virtualization+ containerization platforms: Open stack, Docker, & Kubernetes
- Senior level experience with DevOps tools: Ansible, Helm, Terraform Typical duties may include but are not limited to: identifying, troubleshooting and resolving system hardware and software problems on all Windows/UNIX systems
- installing, configuring, testing, troubleshooting, administering, monitoring, and maintaining various operating systems, associated software, virtual management systems, servers, networking, clustering, storage, and software applications; reviewing, deploying and monitoring OS system, application and anti-virus releases, patches, and updates;
- The candidate will be operating and performance-tuning storage platforms across the organization to ensure high levels of data quality, availability and security; and implementing storage architectures that utilize industry best practices.
- Need to have At least four (4) years of RECENT full-time, professional experience in designing, configuring, administering, implementing, monitoring, and maintaining applications and/or IT infrastructure systems.
- Specific to the Data Center specialty, applicants MUST have recent experience with server hardware; operating systems; backup solutions; virtual machine management tools; operating system associated software; user account and security administration; email configuration and management; data file management/storage; scripting.
- The Applicants must have graduated from an accredited college or university with an Associate's degree or higher in information technology, systems engineering, computer science, or a closely related field;
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Nikki @ email@example.com - 678-819-8519
Daniel @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 617-297-9622