Business Analyst Product Owner
Columbia Columbia, SC 29219
Job Title: Business Analyst – Product Owner
Duration: 6 + Months(Potential for Extension)
Location: Columbia, SC - 29219
About Our Client: Client is a federation of 36 separate United States health insurance organizations and companies, providing health insurance in the United States to more than 106 million people, also act as administrators of Medicare in many states or regions of the U.S. and provide coverage to state government employees as well as to the federal government employees under a nationwide option of the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program.
- Responsible to evoke and document user requirements to meet a business objective by reaching customer expectations on feasibility.
- Identify and validate requirements and organize the information into a logical document using business analysis models and perform as subject matter expert for multiple lines of business on various projects.
- Support the technical and customer departments in understanding of why the business solution were chosen and assists with accurate deployment of solutions through review of problem logs, assisting with test plans and test matrices and other analysis activities.
- Must have bachelor’s in CS, BA with 2-4 years of relevant experience in IT Business Analysis, Formal Agile with Scrum.
- Experience as a Product Owner working in a formal Agile with Scrum development environment is highly preferred.
- Knowledge on MS Visio, MS Project is required.
- Ability to write User Stories with Acceptance Criteria
- Should have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Venessa @ email@example.com - 678-203-2372