Business Analyst – Flood Insurance
Chicago Chicago, IL 60601
Job Title : Business Analyst – Flood Insurance
Location : Remote
Duration : 6 Months contract ( high potential for extension )
About Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- Responsible for solving complex business problems through implementation of new processes or technology solutions.
- Should continue to support the project through implementation to ensure business benefits are achieved and ensure the business adopts the process and technology changes.
- They are looking for two Sr. Business Analyst, one are for technical need and the other for functional need.
- This is to re-platform their policy administration system to a third party vendor on a cloud based system (Technical).
- Looking for someone with more technical skills, very technical position where they would be working with modifying their APIs.
- This person would be working with integration and also reporting onto the cloud based system.
- Understanding technical aspects of APIs for one of the positions is top skill needed.
- Need exposure to data warehouse, integration into out of the box solution.
- This is for the production support project (Functional).
- This position is more functional in nature.
- They would like to have SQL query abilities.
- Should work on defects on their current platform for impact analysis and identify solutions for the same from a business standpoint.
- Should have good SQL skills.
Skills and Experience:
- Insurance background is needed, preferably flood insurance.
- Requires solicitation and writing skills.
- Should be good at multi tasking.
- Should have MS office and Visio.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Sally: email@example.com - 678-606-9872
Venessa: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2372