Business Analyst - ICD/Maximo
Columbia Columbia, SC 29219
Job Title : Business Analyst – ICD/Maximo
Location : Columbia, SC - 29219
Duration : 12 Months (Potential For Extension)
About Our Client: Client is a federation of 36 separate United States health insurance organizations and companies, providing health insurance in the United States to more than 106 million people, also act as administrators of Medicare in many states or regions of the U.S. and provide coverage to state government employees as well as to the federal government employees under a nationwide option of the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program.
- The person will be responsible to support with elicit and document user requirements to meet a business objective and sets customer expectations on feasibility.
- Responsible to identify and validate requirements and organize the information into a logical document using business analysis models.
- Performs as an SME for multiple business on various projects and guide both technical and customer departments in the development of the systems.
- Support the team on technical knowledge and ensures the accurate deployment of solutions through review of problem logs.
- Assist with test plans and test matrices, analysis activities and provide the business direction for system changes.
- Validate the business need for solutions to business problems and process improvements
- Participating in and/or leading requirements gathering sessions regarding the IT asset management lifecycle for workstations, modeling user processes, working with design/development staff to Support in translate business requirements into functional specifications, triaging defects, and providing user training and testing support.
- Collaborates with the procurement, finance, deployment, receiving, workstation deployment and ICT cloud team.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or a associates in Comp Science, BA, with 2-4 years of ICD applications - assets, contracts, purchase(request, Orders) invoices, licenses, work orders, changes, and Inventory.
- Should have strong data and process analysis/modeling skills experience with Visio or modeling tools.
- Experience with SQL, relational databases, training users in the use of ICD 7.6 is required.
- Knowledge of Maximo business objects (MBO) and ICD 7.6 Maximo is preferred.
- Ability to interact with design staff, architecture, end-users, and varying levels of management.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Sally @ email@example.com - 678-606-9872
Victor @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8577