Business Analyst- Core Banking
Columbia Columbia, SC 29202
Job Title: Business Analyst- Core Banking
Location: Columbia SC - 29202
Duration: 6 months, or longer
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Four-year accounting, computer science/IT or other business discipline degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in areas of banking, finance, and/or accounting.
- Background in software development process, business process, data analysis, SQL queries, software testing/planning, and/or customer service.
- Previous experience with loan origination, online banking, and/or cash services is a plus.
- Previous experience working with conversions, upgrades of software, web service interface.
- Project execution skills gained through experience with implementation of software projects.
- Working knowledge of banking, mortgage, commercial lending operations, and information systems.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, MS project and Visio, SQL Server Management Studio, and Visual Studio Online.
- Ability to cooperate and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with users, technical staff and management.
- Ability to establish priorities and organize assignments, and to work effectively within timelines and under general supervision.
- Experience in writing test cases, functional manual testing and issue tracking.
- Ability to identify and validate requirements and organize the information into a logical document understood by the customer.
- Experience in elicitation and documenting user requirements to meet a business objective.
- Agile development experience is a plus.
- Automated testing experience is a plus.
- Strong team player and effective collaborator.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
ID : #ASK123
Ram @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 678-257-2405