Business Analyst III
Atlanta, Georgia Atlanta, GA 30328
Job Title: Senior Technical Business Analyst
Location: Atlanta, Georgia - 30328
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Senior Technical Business Analyst with experience in Salesforce to be a member of the CRM team.
- He or she will be responsible for supporting existing CRM systems as well as aid the implementation of new functionality and new systems.
- Major tasks - As part of the CRM team they will ultimately be responsible for aiding in the creation of an enterprise-wide CRM solution.
- Construct summary and detailed views in Salesforce.com (SFDC) for all CRM subject areas (campaign, lead, prospect, opportunity, pipeline, account, and revenue activities).
- Ensure consistency of CRM usage conventions, compliance with best practices, and integrity of data.
- Perform and/or provide oversight on mass data uploads into CRM systems.
- Implement new departments into Salesforce CRM platform as required.
- Research and implement new releases, patches, and system updates of CRM system/s as required.
- Drive user adoption of CRM systems to ensure compliance and success of the tool.
- Support and implement various non Salesforce.com CRM/Marketing applications as required.
- Top 5 Must Haves Salesforce Administrator Certification; Problem Solving Skills; Effective Communicator; Self-Starter; Detail Oriented
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Raj Singh